It is an understatement to mention last year was worldwide a bizarre year and for sure a year we will remember for a long time. I hope you and all loved ones around you got safe and healthy through this pandemic.
The global COVID-19 pandemic seems getting more or less under control and hopefully soon together with the roll-out from worldwide vaccinations we can turn the corner on COVID-19.
In the meantime the Dutch government rigged an “event guarantee-fund” which allows event organizations to start again with the event preparations for events July 1st – 2021 and onwards.
Our team is working hard again to bring you yet an amazing experience for our incredible Amsterdam Pride events. Of course all regulations of the Dutch government and local authorities are taken and will be complied to ensure a safe event.
With confidence and with a 100% ticket refund guarantee we are thrilled and excited to announce our Pride 2021 events.
On Saturday August 7th – 2021 : FunHouse XXL – GasHouder edition.
On Sunday August 8th – 2021 : Rapido Pride edition at Paradiso.
On Monday-morning August 9th – 2021 : the Pride AFTER at WesterUnie.
Sales open starting : Saturday February 20th – 2021 at noon (CET)
100% refund policy
100% refund policy from the total ticket-sum in case the event is cancelled due to the COVID-19 measures guided by the Dutch government and/or local authorities. (Paylogic handling fees and/or service charges are excluded.)
– What happens if the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions?
– In case the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions you will receive a guaranteed monetary refund. Refunds will be paid out four (4) weeks after the original event date which is for FunHouse XXL : Saturday August 7th – 2021, and for Rapido Pride : Sunday August 8th – 2021 and the Pride AFTER : Monday August 9th – 2021.
– What COVID-19 measures will be taken to ensure a safe event?
-All regulations of the Dutch Government concerning COVID-19 will be complied. This depends on the developments surrounding COVID-19. Measures that are necessary at that moment will be taken and the visitors will be informed about this in detail.
– What if I can’t travel due to COVID-19 restrictions?
– In the case your country of residence forbids you to travel abroad you will receive a monetary refund. Refunds will be paid out four (4) weeks after the original event date.
– What if the Netherlands forbid people from abroad to enter due to COVID-19 restrictions?
-In the case the Netherlands forbids people from abroad to enter the country you will receive a monetary refund. Refunds will be paid out four (4) weeks after the original event date.